Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

afterglow

Rear sway bar

How does it look?

On my 70, miine mounted to the "A" frame. I had to drill 4 holes.

The bottom mounted right in front of the axle on the springs. I don't have any pictures, but yours should mount the same way. That is, unless, you have a different type of sway bar. (Unlike the grab-a-trak one)

Hey B, which bar is the best?

I didn't know there were different variations. I have one for the strip and would definitely like whatever is best before I go installing mine. It's been sitting at my house for almost a year now.

The sway bar was from the Street Bandit package from NPD. Here's a pic:

img8494zs4.jpg

Gosh, I didn't know there were so many different kinds of sway bars....what are the practical differences between them?? Will I have any problems with a Magnaflow exhaust and subframe connectors??

Hey B, which bar is the best?

I didn't know there were different variations. I have one for the strip and would definitely like whatever is best before I go installing mine. It's been sitting at my house for almost a year now.

i would prefer one of the bars that doesn't u-bolts into the frame, becuase i have heard of them ripping through the rails. the one in the pic is one of those style. the better option would be the style that clamps to the rearend.

afterglow, i don't know if you'll have any problems with the exhaust but the SFC's shouldn't be a problem