Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

369coupes

a bit disapointed

just got back from the 28th annual NMRA ford expo show in columbus ohio what a disappointment there were maybe 40 swap venders and maybe 100 show cars (being generous) lots of drag cars very few real mustangs there were a total of 2 69's no 70's that i saw no real shelbys (1 california specail 67 or 68 coupe) no real or fake cobras no old coupes

there were lots of the newer so called mustangs the 5.0 brigade and the modular motor guys and the like and plenty of parts for them i was hoping for a huge blow out type show it took me and my girlfriend 3 hours to see everything twice we did buy some new repo parts for her coupe and we got a very nice repo boss 429 scoop and a few other " pretties" but for a 28 th annual show it wasnt much where were ya'll ???????????????

one of the 69s that was there wasnt really even in the show it was on a trailer in the camp ground behind the track it was a red on red 390 auto machone project for sale for 15000.00

Same thing happened at Maplegrove Raceway in Pa. It used to be one of the biggest shows and racing in the country. It used to be called The Ford Motorsports Nationals. Ever since the started calling it NMRA the attendance has dropped off. The vendors don't even really show up. Ford used to bring a huge trailer and celebrities to race. They even had the jet cars and wheel standers!!!It used to be lots of classic cars and some new ones. Now It sucks!!!