Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

indianfiremach

It's PAINTED!!!! Pics....

Hey everyone - it's finally happened- she's all one color. Check out the pics, if someone can post them without having to go to a link, I'd appreciate it. This is even without wetsanding and buffing, the painter was really happy with how the paint went on. Color is indian fire. It's come a long way, that's for sure! Before being done at the painter's the car still needs the hood blacked out, stripes put on, plus hood scoop and spoiler, but the big stuff is done. I can't wait to take it the rest of the way, I've got most all of the parts ready to go back on and in it. The 390's out getting rebuilt as we speak, and the toploader's already done.

One more mustang, saved from a barn, about to be back on the road!

Check out my website, www.geocities.com/indianfiremach for some more pics and info on the project.

No museum car here, although you can eat off the undercarriage....

I think it's hard to find things to improve on what was already a great car design wise. Sure I'd like to have a TKO and Rack and pinion, but with this car it will be pretty much stock. I hope to have some fun with it though, certianly careful about driving it but not afraid to.