Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

R4K

Hey wishihada69fastbackagain...

...I was gonna ask if it was YOU I just bought my 69 Coupe from, but just having looked at your profile, I see that your age makes it impossible for you to be him! :001_tt2:

Who knew there would be more than one 69 coupe owner in my sleepy ole' hometown of Fairfield, Ohio? :tt2:

Maybe you've seen mine driving around (pictures of her are in the stickied Intro thread up top) before I bought it an brought it back to North Carolina a couple months ago, hehe.

Anywho, it's a small world. Eat some Gold Star and Frisch's for me, and give my ole' hometown a hug for me if you get a chance.

:rockon:

...I was gonna ask if it was YOU I just bought my 69 Coupe from, but just having looked at your profile, I see that your age makes it impossible for you to be him! :001_tt2:

Who knew there would be more than one 69 coupe owner in my sleepy ole' hometown of Fairfield, Ohio? :tt2:

Maybe you've seen mine driving around (pictures of her are in the stickied Intro thread up top) before I bought it an brought it back to North Carolina a couple months ago, hehe.

Anywho, it's a small world. Eat some Gold Star and Frisch's for me, and give my ole' hometown a hug for me if you get a chance.

:rockon:

wow i feel honored some one actually made a post to talk to little ole me , nope sorry i just bought my coupe and im not planning on selling it anytime soon , too bad your not still up here it would be awesome to cruise two coupes together well if ya come up here to visit maybe we could meet or something ohh and welcome to the board :thumbup:

hehe, cool man, gratz on your new coupe! :001_smile:

I don't know if I'll be froggy enough to drive the pony back up that way (the drive back to NC from there was a white-knuckler! and at 12MPG and a quart of oil every tank or so might be a bit cost prohibitive, hehe), but even so, I'll try and look you up if I do! I'd love to see yours and your SWMBO's!