Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

369coupes

wtb 69fastback

hi all im looking for a 69fastback PROJECT a rolling stripped shell would be fine or even a non rolling one would work the ideal car would be a factory v8 (with the mounts still in the car )auto non air non powersteering or brakes with as little rust in the frame and floors aspossible rust doesnt scare me as long as i dont have to cut the car in half to fix it all if you have one that you parted out and are thinking of sending it to a crusher PLEASE DONT :crying: CONTACT ME FIRST im not picky ideally the car would be located somplace between cincinnati ohio and stlouis missouri or close to one or the other a title will be nessasary as ohio is still in the stone age i dont care if its a sportsroof , mach, boss 302 or even a junked boss 429 i just want a fastback im not looking for a pristine show car or even a driver please be resonable with your price

i have a 1971 plymouth gtx drag car project and a ton of parts if someone would be interested in doing a trade if youd like to see pics of the gtx go to photobucket.com user name 69runner383 password moparsr1 album gtx and parts for sale there is about 3 pickup truckloads of parts with it the car is ROUGH needs backhalved as it has rust in the rear frame rails it is an original 440 4bbl 71gtx auto on the floor the gtx DOES NOT have a title contact me here via pm or at kterry8@cinci.rr.com for more info or to tell me about your fastback :yes: