Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

69mach1t5

My Car in storage

Well i found the GT Torino for him like 4 years ago, I called an ad about a snowmobile tralier and when i went there to look at trailer i seen it,The original owner had it sitting there since 1982 ,He lost his lisence due to DWI . It still had original spare tire and paint, The piant was still nice but the edges where the cover was on it wore the paint off.So my dad repainted it original color, Its unmolested ,AM radio, engine was never taken apart, It has black interior with bucketseats and console, Ill get more pictures this week,The car is straight as an arrow and all doors close like new, He got it for 3,500 bucks, The guys woundt even consider selling it to me,(Thought i was some young piss pot ) ,LOL

The guys woundt even consider selling it to me,(Thought i was some young piss pot ) ,LOL

I have the hardest time with older guys not selling me anything or even talking to me. Let alone take me serious. Kind of annoying like I need to be 30 to even grasp the idea of vintage veichles.

I don't want to hijack but im with all you guys about older people not selling anything or talking to "younger people"....that's why i left all the car clubs i've been in but it's kinda backwards if you look at it...people say young people always think their right...just talk to an older hot rodder and everthing he says is written in stone...lol...they always think your parents got you the car...

I have the hardest time with older guys not selling me anything or even talking to me. Let alone take me serious. Kind of annoying like I need to be 30 to even grasp the idea of vintage veichles.
Maybe they seen your cartoon Avatar lol j/k.. I love the avatar