Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

stangme

making some progress again

Well I finally got some more work done on the car. Haven't gotten all the pictures downloaded yet, will do that this weekend, but I did get pictures of the rearend in the car for you Bnickel. Pak, I ended up tearing out my lower control arms and sending them out for powdercoating, should have them back monday or tuesday and hopefully installed and the front brakes finished up on friday, then I will be able to check out the backspacing which I was supposed to get done a few weeks ago. I also bought a few new toys, the tank armor to help protect the new fuel tank and put a little more weight over the rear tires, as well as splurging on some stainless steel bolts for the engine. The picture didn't come out very good but the head of the bolts has the running horse on them. They scored me some major points with my wife which should be able to be traded in for some...um, I'll leave it at that. :D

Sorry guys, tried putting pics in here but I am not good with computers and I always end up with a box with a red x in it, you'll just have to look at my gallery, I will get the rearend pictures in saturday.

okay, got the pictures in finally, as you can see I still have to attach the shocks, but I was sending my lower control arms as well as the fuel tank and tank armor out for powdercoating anyway. Fiqured I'll get the shocks attached this week, put the tank and lower arms back in midweek hopefully and maybe get the front brakes on over the weekend. Machine shop called and said they were done with stripping and cleaning the block, starting to bore it and put the lower assembly together, should see it in a week or two.

well, if I knew my right hand from my left when it comes to posting links I would be all over it http://www.1969stang.com/gallery/stangmes-car oh my god!!! did I actually do it, feel like that little kid in fourth grade who the teacher called up to the chaulkboard to work the math problem and is nervous as hell!!!

Okay, don't know if that worked or not because when I try it it says web page cannot be displayed but I have been having problems with my service lately, so if someoneelse tries, please let me know if it worked, thanks.

Holy crap, third times the charm, finally did it, page two and three have the new pictures.

Yeh excellent work. That rear of yours looks nice and shiny But im sure you here that all the time....

Looks like you have been having a good time with your mustang, keep us posted (no pun intended)