Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Trinitys

OT, check out my new project......not car related!

this is what i've been doing the last few days. this is a local bike crew, good friend of mine is the prez. it's kinda goofy to me, but hey, what ever. so give me an opinion, please!! like it or no? its not done yet, there will be 16 pages in flash and 16 in html, a into page, forum and a gallery. it was inspired by the west coast choppers site.

http://www.trinitysmustangs.com/TOPFLYT1.htm

It's a nice looking site... Until the links and text is in place, it's hard to tell how easy the site will be to navigate. I do think some of the text is kinda small and I'm viewing the site at 1024x768. Otherwise, probably the biggest distraction currently is that the photos don't match the quality of the site build so far. If the current pics are temporary ignore me, but I'm just thinking some really good pro style posed shots might be nice... You know what I mean... nice dynamic, dramatic, high impact shots would really grab attention.

Keep up the good work.

In firefox at resolution 1680x1050 the site aligns to the left??

How long did it take you to put it together, these things usually take me a little while heh heh.

Hey that looks nice! I now wonder why your not doing this website, put this little cms i use to shame.

i think i can help you out, but it'll be a while. don't think i haven' thought about it!

anyway, yep those pics are all i can coax out of the crew till later. hopefully just temporary for now!

anyway check-out the update....

http://www.trinitysmustangs.com/TOPFLYT/TFHOME.htm

No rush, one reason i never used flash is because for the novice internet user it can be hard to use. Then well you lose visitors. I would like to upgrade this forum to a much better type of forum. But that will have to wait as well. Very busy myself with school and work. I barely have time to read the posts on here now :(

The member pages i assume will be integrated into the template your using right now? The users have no way to get back to the main page from those pages. I like that one guys profile with the chicks in the red pants. Check it out guys, trust me....

all the links that don't match are not the ones i built. ther're just there to fill space until i'm done with their site. They,re from their old site.

i'll keep the flash concerns in mind when your stuff comes up. i don't like an all flash site, it's good for fill content or bling though.

anyway, thanks for the coments!