Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

maxxfish

Trade '69 Mach 1 for '70 Sportsroof/Mach

I FINALLY decided which direction I want to go with my restoration: a Boss 302 Trans Am replica. Since I have a '69 Mach 1, I was thinking about a replica of the Smokey Yunick T/A Boss.

But then I discovered the '70 T/A Bosses, and have taken a liking to them. In addition, I've been told that I shouldn't mess with a Mach 1.

So, if you have a '70 Sportsroof or Mach 1, I'd be willing to trade even, up, or down for my '69 Mach 1. It's an H-code, has an FMX, I'll also throw in a C-4, Silver Jade with Black interior, 4:56 gears with locker, rear louvers, American Racing aluminum wheels with Mickey Thompson tires (I also have a set of 14" Magnum 500's available), etc.

The kicker is that I literally JUST finshed disassembling it. But every nut and bolt is bagges and labelled, and it's all there. Engine needs a rebuild, and has an Offenhauser intake and a Quadrajet carb. New sheet metal includes 2 door skins, two quarter panel skins, and a battery fender apron. Also willing to sell outright. And if it doesn't work out, I'll just build a Yunick or Moffet replica!

Feel free to email me at maxxfish@aol.com or call 804-675-2635. Located in Richmond, VA 23227 Thanks, Max