Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

  1. I have a 1969 Mustang with vertical louvers in front of the rear wheels. Is this a standard , or was it an option? That being said, I'm not sure what model I have; standard coupe, or some other coupe model? There is no vinyl top on it it is just a hardtop. It has a 302 in it also. I don't think it's a 302 Boss as there are no pin striping on it, and it does not say 302 Boss anywhere. It has bucket seats and a automatic floor shifter. Thank you for the assistance, this forum is a great help! Jim
  2. I recently purchased a 1969 Mustang that has the original 302 with it, but don't know what automatic transmission to put in it? I have a friend who rebuilt a C4 and can easily get it from him, but don't know if it will bolt up to the original 302? What transmission was stock? What kind of transmission can I put into it without modifications?
  3. I don't have a drain/fill plug, that's the problem. All there is on the rear cover is two dimples.
  4. Hi, I'm new to this so be kind to me. I have a 1969 Mustang Coupe with a 302. I had it up on my lift and noticed the rear axle cover has only dimples, and no drain plug? What axle do I have, and how do you change the gear oil? Thanks, Jim Stobie
  • Create New...