Sign in to follow this  
69gmachine

charity auction

I would like to establish a few ground rules:

Bids should be in even $10 increments. If an offer is made that is less than $300, you must put up at least $20 to outbid the previous offer. If the offer is at least $300 but less than $400, the minimum raise is $30. If the offer is at least $400 but less than $500, the minimum raise is $40 and so on. Anything that hasn't sold by Aug 2 will be put up on ebay. I haven't had time to set fair market value minimums for everything, but I will. I'm not going to sell something at a greatly reduced price just to make a sale as I feel that amounts to kicking someone while they're down.

First up is the dash. I will put some evaporust on it to clean it up, but I don't want to immerse it as it might cause damage, so the pics show the worst case wrt appearance.

16279464_large.jpg

16279463_large.jpg

Next is the NOS front valance. It has the red oxide primer from Ford indicating an early production replacement part. Later Ford sheetmetal replacement parts were black.

16279465_large.jpg

16279460_large.jpg

Next is the rear NOS valance. It is a later production piece, but still NOS Ford replacement part.

16279461_large.jpg

I am opening the bidding on the rear valance at $500, so you will have to put up at least $550 to outbid me.

Last are the fold down pieces. There are only 2 of them and the seat back is common to every fastback. The only difference is the chrome trim which needs to either be re-chromed or replaced.

16279458_large.jpg

16279459_large.jpg

Edited by 69gmachine
clarification, spelling