Sign in to follow this  
Dangstang

Ride Height

Installed front suspension with engine in the car and for some reason the front of the car sits higher than the back.I know there could be a couple reasons for this.Any ideas as to how it could be lowered maybe a 1" or 1 1/2"?

I'd prob jack it up to take the weight off, loosen, then let it back down then torque to spec. Before you torque to spec maybe roll the car backwards a few feet then fwd a few feet to let the front end settle. I put Global West LCA's on my car and they have spherical bearings instead of the rubber/bushing combo so with mine, tightening those bolts is ok with car on jackstands. If you have the eccentrics on there, make sure and take note of where they are prior to loosening/retightening. I used eccentric eliminators.

just looked into the Shelby drop,thanks for throwing it out their Mike otherwise might not have looked at it for a option.Also looking at changing out my front springs to lower slightly.Any suggestions for a spring that would be suitable for performance street driving?