Sign in to follow this  
55Mach1

69-70 Restored Original Rim Blow Wood grain Steering wheel

I have it boxed up in my closet and figured id offer it for sale to someone who wants an awesome restored original wheel.

Asking $600 for it, it is concours level restored and works perfectly, includes center section with emblem as well/

Which one do you have as the base is different between 69 and 70 since the key is on the column? Might also try the CJ forum as I've seen a few go quickly over there. Will help to have the date code too. Likely a circle 68 or 69. Very fair price so it should go quickly. Good luck.

Thats a 70 Mach1 wheel. AFAIK, the 69 models with deluxe interiors had the pad with the holes in the spokes. I actually thought the bases were the same since they both use rimblow horn switch but could be wrong. I would buy it but I am dead set on restoring mine myself.

mump_1205_00_rim_blow_steering_wheel_build_.jpg

Edited by miketyler

I agree thats a 70-73 wheel from the OP. The other photo provided is the 69. I dont think they are interchangable however. Everything about a 69 and 70 column, ignition, horn, pedals, supports are all different. I belief the hub diameters are different as well.