Sign in to follow this  
64Fatblock

1969 Mustang Fastback

1969 Ford Mustang Fastback. Car was last registered in 1986 in Texas, it has been in storage since. Car has alot of dust on it from being in a garage for so long. Car was painted back before I bought it not the best job, needs some touch up, wet sanding and buff to make it look good. Car comes with a 1974 351w engine that will need to be rebuilt. Edelbrock Performer RPM intake, Holley 670 Avenger carb, Comp cams .511/.513 lift cam. C4 trans (needs rebuild) with BTE cast aluminum pan, B&M flexplate and 10” Boss Hog 3200 stall torque converter. I have many brand new parts for the car. Brand new Hooker longtube headers. All new front suspension, upper and lower front control arms, springs, swaybar, all 4 shocks, front disc brakes, caliper, pads, hoses, tie rods, rebuilt manual steering box. New engine and transmission mounts, door seals, weather stripping, door felt. Ford 8.8 rearend with 31spline axles, trac-loc and disc brakes. New front and rear bumpers, New front and rear valances, New door locks and ignition lock, backup lights and grille trim. Car comes with 4-Greg Weld racing Prolite wheels purchased new in 02/2009, 15x3.5 fronts with 165r tires, 15x8 rears with 225/70-15 tires. Car will need interior work, door panels, dashpad, etc. I do have the guage pod and a Mach one clock setup for the dash. I have the hood (painted black) and a factory scoop for the car just not in the pics. Engine and trans are only in the car for mockup and need to be rebuilt. Car does need assembly work as well as parts to put it back together. The body is in great shape and is an excellent platform to build a nice car from. The driver window will need to be re-glued to the window mechanism so it can go up and down without breaking, the glass is good though. I have the paper work to obtain the registration for the car and will for buyer. It was last registered in 1986 in Texas and it was lost somewhere along the way. I didn't want to get it done before it was sold, it would be easier to transfer it into the new owners name. Why start your project with a rusted out car when you can get a great car for the same price. I want $7900 for the car as it sits. Will consider a partial trade but not more then $1900. If interested pm me and I will give you my contact number. Car is located in central NY.

Thanks, Doug

69-3.jpg

69-1.jpg

69-2.jpg

69-4.jpg

1969Mustang007.jpg

69-under.jpg

69-under2.jpg

Edited by 64Fatblock