Sign in to follow this  
Kiwi_Mustang

Baer brake help needed

I am building a 69 Sportroof into a restomod with a few modern enhancements. Front suspension is TCP coil over with the G bar coil over rear, attached to a 9" '58 Ford diff housing and TCP power rack and pinion. For brakes I managed to pick up off ebay a set of Baer 14" discs and front calipers, well two sets really.

I purchased on Ebay a front and rear GT Plus 14" kit that fit a 05+ Mustang. This has the Eradispeed 14" 2 piece rotors and 2-Piston PBR pin-driven calipers for the front and Eradispeed 14" two piece rotors for the rear with brackets to enable the original rear calipers to be used. I want to use the rear discs from this kit.

I also purchased a Baer front set-up at a latter date primarily for the calipers. This consists of Shelby branded Baer 6-piston monoblock calipers and a pair of Eradispeed 14" discs. the rotors have mismatched center hats one is a multi stud pattern while the other is a GM stud pattern.

I want to fit the Shelby 6 piston calipers and the 14" rotors to the front and rear. I have asked Baer several times what the part # of the center hat is I need to fit the L/H 6910259 & R/H 6920259 discs to my 69 Mustang drum brake hubs and the part # of the brackets to fit the Shelby 6 piston calipers to the 69 Mustang drum brake stub axles, but they don't seem to answer email questions.

Another question I have asked Baer is what rear calipers should I match with the Shelby 6 piston calipers and what bore size master cylinder should I use. I am using a 9" brake booster and disc brake pedal.

The part # of the rotors I already have and want to use for the front are

Number on the outer edge of the rotor

L/H 6910259

R/H 6920259

These discs have the following hats fitted to them at present.

The number on the left had Hat 6140071 (this appears to be a multifit hat) Photos LHdiscb.jpg, LHdiscA.jpg

I could not find a number on the right hand hat but the photos of it are RHdisca.jpg, Hat 1.jpg, Hat 2.jpg & Hat 3.jpg

The part numbers the Shelby front calipers I have are

L/H 8651001 and the bracket attached to it 6600262 photo of caliper LHcalipera.jpg and LHcaliperb.jpg

R/H 8661001 and the bracket attached to it 6600262

The rear discs I have are

R/H Rotor # 6920969 and the Hat number is 6140260

L/H Rotor # 6910969 and the Hat number is 6140260

There is a set of caliper brackets with these and on the box these are marked 05+ Mustang.

Can anyone tell me the part #'s that I need.

left hand disc

LHdiscb.jpg

LHdisca.jpg

right hand disc

RHdisca.jpg

Hat1.jpg

Hat2.jpg

Hat3.jpg

Caliper

LHcaliperb.jpg

Thanks Kiwi