Sign in to follow this  
Boogerschnot

Performer Intake and Holly 670 StreetAvenger Installed

My little stock 2bbl carb finally decided that it needed a rebuild and started running like crap, and not at all sometimes.. So instead of rebuilding I picked up a new Holley 670 street avenger and a Edl.Performer intake. I installed it this weekend and, Holy Crap, now that the motor can breath it runs like a freeking champ.. I still need to set my timing (it pings a little at WOT) and set the choke so its not running at 2000 RPM when its cold. But with the hooker headers and the edelbrock performer cam, it makes a great package even with my 2.75 rear end it still gets off the line a hell of a lot quicker than it did with the 2bbl. So.. Im happy..

My little stock 2bbl carb finally decided that it needed a rebuild and started running like crap, and not at all sometimes.. So instead of rebuilding I picked up a new Holley 670 street avenger and a Edl.Performer intake. I installed it this weekend and, Holy Crap, now that the motor can breath it runs like a freeking champ.. I still need to set my timing (it pings a little at WOT) and set the choke so its not running at 2000 RPM when its cold. But with the hooker headers and the edelbrock performer cam, it makes a great package even with my 2.75 rear end it still gets off the line a hell of a lot quicker than it did with the 2bbl. So.. Im happy..