Sign in to follow this  
369coupes

69 coupe PROJECT for sale

i have a 69 coupe id like to get out of my yard (so i can get something else:biggrin:)

it is a rolling chassis and it is a major project perfect dragcar/restomod canidate

it can be restored also its really not that bad

someone once started to do a resto on it lets say they tried real hard and most of thier welds left something to be desired and then it got parted out i got it from a member here (i think he is still here) i cant remember his user name his real name is russ

it was an original 302 auto,powersteering drum brake (manual) meadowlark yellow black interrior black vynil top it has a 2:79 8 inch axle

i just got finished loading the car with all the (mostly driver quality) pieces and parts i had to put on it its about 85% complete

major missing items are

hood (the one in the pics is rusted junk)

grille

gas tank the one in it has a hole in it

windshield

driver side door glass

rear bumper brakets

correct bucket seats/ tracks (i have a pair of i think mid 80's mustang seats in it and they go with it)

numerous nuts and bolts

i got it for the winshield and the black interrior pieces for my gf's car

it does have a clear ohio title the original drivers door is long gone along with the door tag

as i said this is a project i currently have it listed in other places (not ebay yet)

im asking $700.00 OBO or trade for 69 mustang parts pieces, or a ford big block and auto trans id prefer a 390, 429 wedge (not boss) 428, 406, 427:biggrin:

and i might consider a 460 (least desired) for my 57 ford sedan im building

and also parts pieces for 57 ford (would take a parts/project car) or what do you have to trade

im very willing to deal the car is located in hamilton ohio and it has to picked up my truck is down at the moment

pm me here or email me at stangrunner@fuse.net

here is a link to some pics of it (old pics) some the pieces in the pics dont go with it http://www.kodakgallery.com/ShareLanding.action?c=b2ouskar.codi2z17&x=0&h=1&y=-ov1mou&localeid=en_US

dont be afraid to make an offer and ask any questions you need to

Edited by 369coupes

i have a 69 coupe id like to get out of my yard (so i can get something else:biggrin:)

it is a rolling chassis and it is a major project perfect dragcar/restomod canidate

it can be restored also its really not that bad

someone once started to do a resto on it lets say they tried real hard and most of thier welds left something to be desired and then it got parted out i got it from a member here (i think he is still here) i cant remember his user name his real name is russ

it was an original 302 auto,powersteering drum brake (manual) meadowlark yellow black interrior black vynil top it has a 2:79 8 inch axle

i just got finished loading the car with all the (mostly driver quality) pieces and parts i had to put on it its about 85% complete

major missing items are

hood (the one in the pics is rusted junk)

grille

gas tank the one in it has a hole in it

windshield

driver side door glass

rear bumper brakets

correct bucket seats/ tracks (i have a pair of i think mid 80's mustang seats in it and they go with it)

numerous nuts and bolts

i got it for the winshield and the black interrior pieces for my gf's car

it does have a clear ohio title the original drivers door is long gone along with the door tag

as i said this is a project i currently have it listed in other places (not ebay yet)

im asking $700.00 OBO or trade for 69 mustang parts pieces, or a ford big block and auto trans id prefer a 390, 429 wedge (not boss) 428, 406, 427:biggrin:

and i might consider a 460 (least desired) for my 57 ford sedan im building

and also parts pieces for 57 ford (would take a parts/project car) or what do you have to trade

im very willing to deal the car is located in hamilton ohio and it has to picked up my truck is down at the moment

pm me here or email me at stangrunner@fuse.net

here is a link to some pics of it (old pics) some the pieces in the pics dont go with it http://www.kodakgallery.com/ShareLanding.action?c=b2ouskar.codi2z17&x=0&h=1&y=-ov1mou&localeid=en_US

dont be afraid to make an offer and ask any questions you need to

Edited by 369coupes