Sign in to follow this  
Greenbay stang

headliner

No your fastback did'nt have a domelight.The manuals that I have used are the Jim Osborn Reproductions Inc. Books they are awesome for the reassembly.They do have one for the interior so all the info you need should ne there.

Here is something I will be doing on my '70 FB. You can replace your glue on rear view mirror with a mirror from a Fox body convertible Mustang. The 'shoe' that attaches the Fox body mirror is the same as the stock '69-70. Why??? because the Fox body has a dome light built into the bottom as well as individual map lights. Here are pics of the stock '70 mirror next to the Fox mirror. Three wires, one is a ground, one is a pos. 12v power and the third is the wire from your door jam switches (same as the sail panel light. This same mirror is used in some other brand's suv's but the attachment shoe is bigger. They can be used just make sure you get the metal piece that is glued on to the windshield. Take a screwdriver and hit it sideways with a quick hit from a hammer and they usually just pop off. You can get the special glue to glue them back on at Pep Boys or Kragen.

p3300001.jpg

p3300002.jpg

p3300003.jpg

Edited by Cruzzar