Sign in to follow this  
jmcleod

69 mustang parts for sale

I have a set of Dynomax ceramic coated full length headrers for a 302 for sale. They have never been used. I put them on the car but never got the car running. They are in great shape some scratches from moveing and from install. They cost $500 will sell for $250. Also I have a new set of rear quaters for a coupe new in box $100 for the pair. Two foront fenders with small dents and dings but nothing bad $150 each. Master body assembly kit from california mustang came with all the nuts and bolts to put the body back together with. Some parts are missing but most of them are there. Paid over $200 for it will sell for $50. 2 head light cups and 6 chrome rings for the head lights. Some of the chrome rings will need to be spot welded where the weld came apart but most are in good shape make offer. I am located in Lakeland Florida if you want to see anything just let me know my e-mail is mcleodindustry@yahoo.com