Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

6T9MK1

Clutch linkage problems

Hi, i have been a lurker on this board for a long time, but this is my first post. I have a 69 that I am installing a 70 351c4v and a 71 toploader with an 11 inch clutch into. I am having problems finding what parts to use to make it all work. I have 2 clutch forks, one is 9.5 inches from tip of forks to center of clutch rod hole, the other is11.75. Short one does not have clips for attaching to the fulcrum inside the bellhousing (it may use some type of wire bale to hold it in place.) Long one has clips but is too long to clear headers. I will use a new eq. bar from ohio mustang when it gets here, but I cant find a clutch fork specific to my app. Can anybody tell me what fork to use for this? Sorry for the long post. Thanks in advance, John.

I Have a 70 Mach I, 351C 4v, top loader 4speed. I use the blowproof bellhousing and the same fork that was used when a 302 was in the car. I did have to get another eq bar, I believe it was for a 351C or Windsor motor. I had to do a little hammering but not much, seems to work fine.