Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

R4K

I'm so ghetto now...

Right, so...

Had my first party since getting the Ridiculon 4000. Had my friends over, they loved it, of course, and of course had to give some rides.

So what happens on my first ride (one of my best friends' new wife, very nice girl, very pretty brunette **whispers: and very busty...the best kind of accessory to drive around town, right?:rockon: **)? As I'm coming back into the subdivision, I hear something that isn't right...a scraping after any uneven surface on the pavement. I'm dragging exhaust pipe somewhere. :frown:

Apparently the new, stiff rear suspension put some stress on an apparently janky exhaust mount/weld.

TEXH-6RD4JT.jpg

TEXH-6RD4JR.jpg

So here's what I've resorted to now...

TEXH-6RD4JS.jpg

Friggin' ghetto-ass coat-hanger. How ghetto. :gun_bandana:

So,anyway...no more rides, cuz didn't wanna have to clear folks out of the garage to jack my baby up and do ghetto repairs right in the middle of a party, right? Right. So I park it up at the edge of the driveway (I have a circle driveway) so folks can see it when they come in, and I can still walk folks out to it and pop the hood and show off the engine, right? Right. Except...the edge of the driveway is on a slight incline.

Remember how I had some "issues" with the tranny not wanting to stay in park? Well, not just once...but TWICE...the damned thing popped out of park.

The first time, my other vintage-stang owning friend managed to catch (with a baby in one arm, at that!) it until I could get inside and re-engage park. The second time, closing the hood did it...and it rolled back and hit my best friend's van. *sigh* No damage to either, luckily. (No, I don't have a parking brake on it...which has just jumped to the top of my list, hehe).

Oh yeah, and there's oil spots all over my driveway now, lol.

Some days you just want to give up on this shit, ya' know?:death:

But then I went back to the party, drank lots of Yuengling, and blew up about $500 worth of South Carolina fireworks.

TEXH-6RD4Y4.jpg

I feel better now and I think I still love my problem child mustang.

The end.