Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Darz

want a 69 fastback

Im looking to buy a 69 mach or fastback. Not a basketcase, not a showcar either. Im sick of looking at Ebay cars going for 20-50.000. I had an opportunity to buy a Ac.blue mach 1 351 4spd car 2 years ago for 3500.00 with no rust, but he backed out,lost contact, then sold it 3 months later to a kid who crashed it & totaled it :( I just want a project car, preferably one without a lot of frame quarter panel damage. Will pick up. Thanks for looking...

Yep, that car was structurally great. It needed some interior parts, a racoon got into it. The window regulator was broke, the window was down enough for the coon to get into, and tear the Mach 1 seats up, he crapped in it too... All the metal was great. It was a 351 4v 4spd Acul. blue/ blk interior, mach 1. The owner brought it up from down south when he moved here in the late 80s'. It needed paint, just because it was used as a storage shelf more than a car. He quit driving it because the carburetor was leaking gas. The teenager that bought it took daddys money to the local shop, had it running, and decided to try doing sideways slides down a narrow back road, slid sideways into a pole, and folded it in half. LIFE IS NOT FAIR!!! I should of put my home phone ## in the glove box instead my cell ## that I changed a few months after finding the car... He said he couldnt get a hold of me when he decided to part with the car. IMADUMBASS!

Oh thats terrible! Guess i was missing something. Well hopefully you will find one, do you currently have a mustang?

I'm still trying to get this 1969 fastback thats sitting in this ladys front yard :( , but its not for sale at the moment.

Nope. Ive always wanted a 69 since my uncle had a R code back in the early 80s. the body was very bad ( it broke the frame rail off the floor & torque box), but he kept the 428 & drivetrain. He also had a 68 1/2 with a 428. Ive had Cougars, a 69 vert, 68 std, but Ive always wanted a 69.

http://www.mustangv8.com/muscle-cars-classifieds/for-sale2-294-1970+Mustang+428+SCJ+4+spd+Mach+I++DR.htm

Can you believe it???? This makes me nervous when it comes to buying a stang. Why would a 69 r code or Q code go for 35-50,000.00 and then somone posts this? Is he for real. I would murder somone if I drove all the way there, and it was bullshite! ( which it is ).