Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Per B

New Aluminum Wheels

I've never dealt with them before, but they "appear" to be reputable. You can always find out where they are physically located in the US and call the Better Business Bureau to find out if they are a legit business.

And nice car by the way! Whats wrong with the rims you have on there now? They look good on it. If you're getting new rims, what are you doing with the old ones? :D

Hello!

I wondering if somone here has any experiance buying wheels from http://www.newstalgiawheel.com/default.asp :?:

Since I live in Sweden I want to be sure the company is a trusted company and not just a fancy web site before I order.

I've heard of lots of people being satisfied with them. There are quite a few cars here in the states with their Billett Magnums and other wheels.

Thanks for your answers!

Thanks MDinDestin for this tip....

You can always find out where they are physically located in the US and call the Better Business Bureau to find out if they are a legit business.

Well so far I have only mail contact with "newstalgiawheel" and so far they are very quick and helpfull.

As most americans are! :wink:

Well I like the look of my TT 2 wheels but I bought the wrong diameter! :oops:

I now have 16'' and it is not many tire sizes to chose from with this rim.

For instance I need wider tires to get the horsepower down but with 16'' wheels I am stuck with 245mm.

So now I want 17'' and at the same time change to other brand.

Everybody here run with TT 2 so it's not that fun to have same wheel again.

I like the boyds!

l_280.gif

Almost the same as TT 2 8)

Thanks