Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rcantu01

What would you chrome?

A friend of my dad's is offering to straighten and have chromed any of my 69 coupe's parts.

I'm giving him the front and rear bumpers - what other parts can I send him? The trim is buffed, not chromed, right?

For grins, I thought I send the 250's air clean and valve cover and breather. Any suggestions within reason :D would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Get him to dip the entire car body :lol: just kidding. Hmm bumpers, well you already mentioned them. Maybe some of the little bezels on the inside or interior/exterior door handles. The bezels I'm refering to are the ones around the ignition and wipers etc., only if they need it. I'm out of ideas maybe someone else can chime in.

Welcome to the site!

the parking light bezels and the reverse light housings. they are almost always pitted and are expensive to buy repro almost as much as NOS parts. i occasionally NOS ones on ebay for less than the repro's if the seller doesn't list them properly, like they listed them for a 69 cougar ar torino or something like that, still i never can get a deal that i can afford so i still have crappy stuff for my car at the moment.