Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

my69cj

shaker wanted

Hi all, I am in the market for a good 1969 428 CJ Shaker for my rebuild.

Am in the UK, so am unable to cruise the swap meets over there myself, and think that E-bay is a bit pricey for my taste for this kind of unit... so want to buy privately if I can.

Cheers, Stephen.

Good luck to you , The bad thing about ebay is that its sending mustang parts thru the roof,I just bought a shaker for my 351 windsorand paid dearly.look what i just paid for a small block http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1,1&item=4554248735&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWN%3AIT

and after auction i got nasty emails from people i outbid including some guy who doesnt even need it, he was trying to buy it to resale,Many people are buying all the mustang parts on ebay just to make abig buck reselling, Its unfortuante for people like us who are just trying to get the parts we need for our own cars :twisted:

I emailed this guy that i bought this shaker from , and told him that he described it as EXCELLENT, But i found some large pitting on the inside ,which is realy no big deal but id figure id mention it, You woulndt believe it,But this guy says its the first time he sold somthing on ebay and that,Hell refund me some money backthru paypal, Well i look like 2 days after and he sent me 500.00 Buck OH MY GOD , wow !! Boy was i pleased !!