Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Black69GT

Took me a while, but I'm back on site

I've been very busy lately, haven't post anything in months, plus, somehow I couldn't get in with my last login. Anyway, still working on my 68 coupe (the driver), the GT is pretty much the way I like it, I did take it to the body shop last week because of paint bleeding on the flat hood, should be out next week, I hope, it better! I have a show on the 9th here in town. BTW, there's a show in Vegas, 30-31 Oct weekend, under the canopy at the Fremont experience st, anyone going? I'll be there, and Mark (can't remember his last name, lol) from the San Diego club in his Boss. My last login name was Cheo, so I'll keep that.. again, tks guys for this site...

Cheo

Cheo you should have let me know that your unable to login. I can reset your password IF you email me from the email address you signed up with :D Just email me at: bswor@1969stang.com and say something about not being able to login to your account cheo69gt i believe.

I'm not familiar with either car. Refresh my memory with some peectures? EVERYBODY loves pictures. I'm going to have to catch the next big show around here. Which is usually 80+ miles away. Hope you have a good time!