Sign in to follow this  
Patrick ward

1969 mustang coupe project

I am selling a 1969 Ford mustang coupe project 302 c4 winter blue with black standard upholstery. It has been professionally media blasted. This car is complete but totally disassembled. I have everything bagged and tagged. I have the California original title in hand. This has always been a west coast car. I have tons of pictures and am happy to discuss the car. I am located in Washougal Wa 98671. My cell number is 360 726 1576 if you want pictures or to discuss the car. 

On 10/26/2020 at 3:12 AM, Patrick ward said:

I am selling a 1969 Ford mustang coupe project 302 c4 winter blue with black standard upholstery. It has been professionally media blasted. This car is complete but totally disassembled. I have everything bagged and tagged. I have the California original title in hand. This has always been a west coast car. I have tons of pictures and am happy to discuss the car. I am located in Washougal Wa 98671. My cell number is 360 726 1576 if you want pictures or to discuss the car. 

It had to come...

Henry Ford meets IKEA.....