newstang

Riots

4 hours ago, mustangstofear said:

The Covid was being done here in the US in 2014, the government shut it down in 2015 and sent it to China for testing and even gave them almost 4 million. This has been planned for a long time. 

Yes, I read 2015 Gates & Co were discussing a pandemic trial run. Also Soros has an interest in the Chinese bioweapons plant because although he has US Citizenship he’s still a NAZI

This is interesting article re how NAZIs created Mus terrorists groups after WW2 & eventually BLM.  ANTIFA, ISIS, PLO, we’re also inspired by NAZIs. Saddama Bath party was a copy of NAZI party.

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/Articles/Article.aspx/19482?fbclid=IwAR3ngNN4j7m9ZqBtVT6ZbcqI2KXLa2fenBvUWwX5ccFZJFPF-NoCCSosbZQ

18 hours ago, SHELBY69 said:

Now the BOY SCOUTS the libtards destroyed by packing it full of gay Scout leaders, girls etc are getting sued big time.

Yep! I'll add to that with the  transgenders! We have men whom have made the transformation to woman and are competing in sports and of course winning. Yep, that opened up a whole can of worms.

And then, we have our government working to redefine sex.  I guess anything goes and it's just about whatever you want to call yourself these days.  Crazy!  

5 hours ago, Machspeed said:

Yep! I'll add to that with the  transgenders! We have men whom have made the transformation to woman and are competing in sports and of course winning. Yep, that opened up a whole can of worms.

And then, we have our government working to redefine sex.  I guess anything goes and it's just about whatever you want to call yourself these days.  Crazy!  

Why aren’t WOMENS rights groups screaming about this ? They aren’t tranny rights groups they are WOMENS rights groups.  I guess they only stand up for women as long as  it suits their liberal masters.

Problem is even those on the far left do not understand that those CHOP Zones will be at their doorsteps soon and they do not care that you agree with them you will knee to their power or they will destroy everything you have.

I have not voted in over 30 years, But will be voting all R this year!

3 hours ago, Mach1Rider said:

Problem is even those on the far left do not understand that those CHOP Zones will be at their doorsteps soon and they do not care that you agree with them you will knee to their power or they will destroy everything you have.

I have not voted in over 30 years, But will be voting all R this year!

That's the only way to make a difference,  by voting. 

16 hours ago, Mach1Rider said:

Then you need to inform them to join Candice at #walkaway

A good start to bring freedom back to your state.

I have dem friends that wont even watch 2 sec. of her, they start to scream" shes a liar" so i tell them they are racist :-)

SO today the BLM declared war on the Italians. this is a bad idea!

https://www.wtnh.com/news/connecticut/new-haven/man-fighting-to-keep-christopher-columbus-statue-in-new-havens-wooster-square/