Jump to content

What is this part called

Recommended Posts

I like the look of this under-hood infill piece in front of the radiator but can't find it anywhere. Not sure what to search for but what I've tried so far hasn't worked.

Anyone what what it's called and/or where it can be purchased?


Underhood Cover.jpg

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

They're called show panels. I had the below site bookmarked because they had them for the 69, but don't list them any longer. Not sure who sells them now.


Edit: I looked a little closer and they do still sell them. My original bookmark was dead.


Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...