Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mustangmanny

69 GT on the Dyno

Very nice numbers for both you.:thumbup:

I need to get my M-code Cleveland re-dynoed. With headers and a Weiand single-plane manifold it did 260 rwhp/310 rwtq but would fall flat much over 5000 rpms. Not enough carb or cam to take advantage of the manifold's higher rpm capabilty. Last week I swapped the manifold for a Edlebrock 351C-4V dual-plane and now it just RIPs through the mid-range and beyond, I stop at 5500 and it's still climbing. The "butt-o-meter" tells me at least 20 more hp are back in the old corral (LOL).

Quick video:

Hidden

That is one nice video of your car. Do you have any more to share?

Most people who fly want to save when they find cheap flights or try to find cheap flights online. Everyone wants to find cheap airline tickets whenever possible or find cheap airline tickets offline very cheap. People of all walks are searching for cheap air travel discount everywhere they go. Some people would do anything to get cheap air travel discount for a lot less. Some Flyers conduct cheap flight search on a regular basis. Others do cheap flight search less often. Many people who fly try their best to locate cheap airfare deal anywhere while others do less to find cheap airfare deal online or offline. The airlines are constantly offering cheap plane tickets while travel sites also provide cheap plane tickets to the public. Most people overweight want to know how to lose weight fast in order to weight loss in no time they want detox diets for weight loss see theannon. Gamers love playing free flash games green grasses in free online games count in. His ccancer get the help

mercury poisoning treatment mercury detox natural

safe mercury detoxification

lead poisoning antidote treatment

cancer treatment cancer treatments

adult autism treatment autism treatments autism cure autism how to cure autism how to treat autism