Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Trinitys

killer 69's from around the net.....go find em and post pics

you guys that are posting your mustangs are funny! It would be like asking to find the smartest people in the world and you post yourself....this ain't the SHOW ME YOUR RIDE post.

sorry, pre-coffee reply:thumbdown: . But honestly guys! Lets get the unique, out of the box bad ass mustangs on here. I you want to show off your ride, by all means do it, just make yourself a post! We all want to see your rides! :punk:

Yeh it sounded like a hormonal post lol!! I'm still looking for pictures of a red boss 302 that was lowered nicely (or it might have been a clone) had some nice big brakes etc. I believe you had posted it about a year or so ago trinitys.

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing Trin was though, he just beat me to posting it. I'd like to try and keep the content of this post to it's original intention as well.

Yeh manny thats the one! You or anyone else got anymore pictures of this one?

thats one of the feature cars from the popular hot rodding magizine mag. you can find the whole artical on their website under features...i think last or second to last page....

BTW it's a Texas car!:gunsmilie:

yeah, but that car is acapulco blue. i agree with your painter!!! but then again i am partial to that color

Yeah I know I know, so many AB cars out there though, everybody likes that color. My car has all balck accents though, even the new top I got is black, not sure if it would look as good as it does with all the white.:glare:

Nah, with the direction my car has been forced to take I honestly can't think of a single good reason to limit myself to the stock palet anymore. If anyone can come up with a convincing arguement why I should though I may reconsider but I'm hard pressed to find a single one that applies to me.

Hey 69boss429... Your Mach is SWEET!!! I've just started my own...

I would really appreciate knowing your front and rear tire sizes?

Also, the hood scoop... where did you get it?

Your Mach is really Bitchin'!!!

Hey 69boss429... Your Mach is SWEET!!! I've just started my own...

I would really appreciate knowing your front and rear tire sizes?

Also, the hood scoop... where did you get it?

Your Mach is really Bitchin'!!!

ummmm, dude that's a boss 429 not a mach

ummmm, dude that's a boss 429 not a mach

Hey B, that’s a rare mach-boss1429 Grande removable hard top vert amphibious mustang only .25 of them were ever made. lol just messing with you.

Give the guy credit, not everyone can spot each and every body style from 2000 miles.....it is a sweet ride regardless! Taz, don't listen to bnickel he just found his missing case of :drool: Whip-it's :drool: Just messin wit ya B

Hey B, that’s a rare mach-boss1429 Grande removable hard top vert amphibious mustang only .25 of them were ever made. lol just messing with you.

Give the guy credit, not everyone can spot each and every body style from 2000 miles.....it is a sweet ride regardless! Taz, don't listen to bnickel he just found his missing case of :drool: Whip-it's :drool: Just messin wit ya B

yeah sorry guess that sounded a little harsh. ummhhh (homer voice) whip-its. you know those are just nitrous oxide right? i used to know a guy that could get full size nitrous bottles filled, i'm talking the 5 foot tall ones, with medical grade nitrous. we used to fill up balloons with nitrous and have parties. that was back in my way younger days though. in fact it was shortly after i gave up smoking pot, the nitrous crap didn't last long either though and then i was just a drunk. i gave up drinking almost 8 years ago too. now i just smoke marlboros and drink dr pepper.