Sign in to follow this  
Caseyrhe

69 door panels, factory?

Anybody seen these on a 69 coupe before? Car has wood grain clusters, factory tach, console, 4 speed, 4V 302, power front disc brakes, 9”, with Grande pattern seat Upolstrey. 
Guy won’t sell me the car, which is complete, or understand where the door tag or vin is. so going to get what I can, taking the trailer just in case. 

F9F25C11-601D-47AE-B6B0-D119FAF8BF8A.png

39C29D23-35B5-44AA-BA69-E606E71DF666.png

Wife had chemo cough attack, so wasn’t able to make it out there this morning. When I called him back, parts wanted were already gone. Case of snooze ya lose. Mexico car? might explain why he prob didn’t have a title or want to do a bill of sale.  

3 hours ago, Caseyrhe said:

Mexico car? might explain why he prob didn’t have a title or want to do a bill of sale.  

Certainly appears to be a Mexico car from the door panels. Too bad about no bill of sale.

On 12/26/2020 at 4:10 PM, jmlay said:

I was looking at the same car but have not had time to get down there to take a look. I assume the dash, console & rocker moldings are already gone. 

i have an instrument cluster and the glove box side if you need.

Thank you for the offer. My comment about the dash was really a curiosity. I'm looking for several small items. Unfortuly the car was pulled before I received a response. I hope someone acquired it that may put it to good use rather than a crusher.