Jump to content

Wilwood Master and plumbing?

Recommended Posts


I am considering moving to a Wilwood master cylinder for brakes. I have Wilwood front discs, and planning to convert the rears to WW discs as well.  I don't really want a vacuum booster, I like the clean simple look of just a master. 

What did you do for plumbing and prop valve? Use the WW valve on the side wall, or the one mounted to the master? Do I still need the stock oem distribution block? Did you plumb the WW over to the stock lines or go all new from the master to the brakes? 

Trying to determine how big this project is going to be... Looking for any ideas and experiences...



Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

I read on another site the WW master has the front bowl for the front brakes. When I did my manual brakes I used new lines, a 1993 Ranger? mc, and only the WW adjustable prop valve. My brakes work pretty darn well. 

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...