lalojamesliz

Are tubular upper and lower control arms worth it

Thats what I wanted to know.  If it made a big difference on a street car with manual steering.   

I searched around and found someone asking the same thing and people told him it will be better to upgrade other things than that.

I already have roller spring perches and the Shelby drop.

We can always build you a set Eddie. I might even have a set available with a half inch rear bj offset for the upper and the lower for more caster. I went to one inch offsets for ~8° caster. 

On 12/8/2020 at 10:50 AM, RPM said:

We can always build you a set Eddie. I might even have a set available with a half inch rear bj offset for the upper and the lower for more caster. I went to one inch offsets for ~8° caster. 

Oh crap,  sorry Bob. I forgot to check back.  I have been working a lot at my job and I was messing with the seats I bought.  

I'll contact you tomorrow 

I removed the seat pan and I just need to trim a little to make space for the rockers. I'll have to reinforce the floor......

20201217_163656.jpg

I used Global West tubular UCAs as they are offset for more camber. They call them +(3).    I used open tracker modified LCAs, very high quality stuff.  

I also decided to use the Global West tubular outer shock tower braces. They have an adjustable bump stop, but mostly because they look cool...  

suspension.jpg

brakes.jpg