mustangstofear

MTF News

Dear Fellow Enthusiasts and Friends,

I have put this on our forum and Facebook but wanted to post it here. There are a lot of good people and friends on this forum that I respect.

After years of dedication to the mustang hobby we are ready to begin the next leg of our journey together with semi-retirement. For thirty-three years we have worked side-by-side and the last thirteen years have owned and operated Mustangs To Fear. For fifty years Rich has been involved with the mustang hobby. He has restored many mustangs, helped countless people with their car build projects, developed hundreds of innovative parts, and answered thousands of technical questions. All the while, his sense of humor made people laugh and brightened their day. We are very grateful for all the support the mustang community has given us and the friends we have made through the years. As we slow down and take a turn in the road towards retirement, we thank you for your support. We are passing the car keys of Mustangs To Fear to a fellow enthusiast and capable driver, Tom Peters of 4P Automotive, Inc., and all of our past team is staying on to be his crew. Rich will be staying on as a technical consultant and for new parts development, while spending some of his free time on early bronco parts. Development work continues on new products, some of which have already been added to the website. Business will carry on as usual with the exception of pandemic related issues, which will be addressed in another message. Thank you all and thanks to our team for many great years. You have all blessed us greatly. Rich and Michele

There's a great house in Panama City waiting for you to buy for your retirement.  Comes with a separate 3 car garage with AC, a lift, and a compressor.

Welcome to retirement.  Enjoy it to the fullest.

On 12/3/2020 at 3:52 PM, newstang said:

Congrats! Hope you didnt sell it to a commie :-)

We decided sell after 10 of the 12 employees were Biden lovers,  believed in abortion,  same sex marriages,  and last but not least open borders.  I just couldn't in good conscience work in that kind of inviroment any longer  :(

14 hours ago, mustangstofear said:

We decided sell after 10 of the 12 employees were Biden lovers,  believed in abortion,  same sex marriages,  and last but not least open borders.  I just couldn't in good conscience work in that kind of inviroment any longer  :(

Fire them! make them part of what they want, to be government supported.

4 hours ago, mustangstofear said:

Wasn't worth it,  that's why I started a new company Patriot Classic 4x4.  I'll hire only like mined people from now on.

well that wouldn't be any fun. How can you then torment each other. if we all agreed on here it would be a very short conversation :-)

7 minutes ago, mustangstofear said:

I'd rather live in peace.  Sad thing is I  turned down 300,000 from another buyer because he was going to move the company.  I wanted all their job's secured. 

your crazy !