capemustang

Free Steering Wheel & Pad

I am offering this steering wheel and pad for free. I am asking for the recipient to pay the shipping costs.  This steering wheel came out of a 1969 Mustang, however, I don't think it was original to the car. Ford two spoke steering wheel with Horn pad-black.  This is an original steering wheel for a Ford Mustang, Fairlane, Torino, or Galaxie.  The back of the steering wheel does have some cracks. The horn pad works although there is wear on one side.  The center emblem has some wear.   It is in good condition, overall. Shipping is from 02563.

Steering wheel3.JPG

Steering wheel1.JPG

Steering wheel2.JPG

Steering wheel complete.JPG

Steering wheel 5.JPG

Steering wheel dash pad3.JPG

Steering wheel 6.JPG

Steering wheel dash pad2.JPG

Steering wheel dash pad1.JPG

5 minutes ago, capemustang said:

I am offering this steering wheel and pad for free. I am asking for the recipient to pay the shipping costs.  This steering wheel came out of a 1969 Mustang, however, I don't think it was original to the car. Ford two spoke steering wheel with Horn pad-black.  This is an original steering wheel for a Ford Mustang, Fairlane, Torino, or Galaxie.  The back of the steering wheel does have some cracks. The horn pad works although there is wear on one side.  The center emblem has some wear.   It is in good condition, overall. Shipping is from 02563.

That is a 70 wheel, I will take it. How much do you want me to send you? My zip is 31088.