Sign in to follow this  
danno

radio front rear fader harness

I came across an original   18A900 radio fader control wiring harness. I was at a scrap yard and noticed this on a 68 tbird, the same harness is in a 69 Mustang.   It has the potentiometer for adjusting front to rear speaker volume. It includes 2 very unique connectors that I did not know were used in 1968 or 1969.  The only person who might need this is someone doing a concours restoration.   Does anyone think one of these would be of value to anyone on this forum?   

I know, everyone wants photos... I am working on getting them. 

Didn't notice that earlier.  I've only seen it on these harnesses (fader).  I sold or gave the one away that was turned in to a collector of these.  I sat on it for about 8 years with no one needing a refurbishment.  I wasn't even able to tell what year.  It had a multi-colored ribbon connector on it as well. 

You only had it for eight years?  Yes, that 3 pin connector is attached to a ribbon cable to the potentiometer. I need to find someone who sees the value of something so unique.  Maybe it is worth 10 cents (if I include the dime in the photo).