Dave R.

automotive art-prints

I stumbled upon a website a few years ago and bookmarked it for future reference. I have visited that site dozens of time in the last 6-7 years but on Wednesday this week it took the plunge. Danny Whitfield at dannywhitfield.com draws, by hand, amazing car prints. He has dozens of car models and hundreds of variations to choose from. He will also personalize a print to make it exactly as you wish. Even down to a personalized license plate. These prints are remarkable. Check out his work.
I called him, he is in Tucson, about noon Wednesday and ordered. I emailed a couple of pics of my car and using one of his prints posted on his website I explained items to add, delete, and change. About 4 hours later I had the email of the proof for my approval. It was perfect. He called me later for my opinion. I gave him the go-ahead and the print arrived this morning and I couldn't be happier. My front license plate looks just like the real thing. After framing it will look great on my man cave/garage wall.
While on his site click the button that gives Danny's background in this business. Great guy to talk to and very talented.    Dave R.