Mach1 Driver

Sequential tail lights for a 69

Looking at the instructions I wonder if mine was an earlier version that didn't have the brake option. I sure don't remember it and it seems SO obvious in the instructions. I bought mine about 4 years ago.

51 minutes ago, copb8 said:

Looking at the instructions I wonder if mine was an earlier version that didn't have the brake option. I sure don't remember it and it seems SO obvious in the instructions. I bought mine about 4 years ago.

Yeah I guess it could be.  I just bought mine earlier this year.   That is one of the reasons I liked this kit as I didn't want sequential for the brake lights.  

I'm glad I saw this thread.  I just ordered the tail lights,  reverse lights and front daytime lights with gaskets and flashers and it was only $60 more than the Dakota digital tail lights after shipping and tax. I'll cancel my Dakota lights in the morning.  It's morning now but I doubt summit is open at 1am pst

I really like the led hot spots being hard to see and the option to use the sequential on the brake lights.