prayers1

Anyone have a 4 link rear suspension?

I’d like to put in a 4 link, I've been looking at Heidts or Total Control Products.
Any preference?

I’d also like to put in mini tubs, the ones sold by Detroit Speed. I don’t want to cut the frame rails.

I know both companies above sell a different 4 link kit that accommodates mini tubs, but you have to cut out the frames. 

Without cutting up the frame rails, how wide of a tire can I use?

Thanks in advance!!

Rich, I have reviewed your set up, it is quite different then the ones above, since you are incorporating the Watts link. But you have caught my interest.

My concern for handling is straight line racing, keeping the rear straight!
I have no interest in Concourse racing.

I have a 69, how will this work with 2-1/2” exhaust tailpipes? 

How are you setting pinion angle when welding the brackets to the top of the axle tubes for the links?

Do you have a template that guides the location of those brackets, such as the one used on the TCP 4 link?

I meet the owner of an Elanor Build. He said you were very helpful with the purchase of the products and during the installation. Word of mouth is always the  best advertisement!!

Looking forward to it!

I asked in my prior question. How do you align the brackets to weld the tubes in relation to the pinion angle??
Do you have a jig/bracket that mounts to the rear to guide the brackets to the tubes???

We sell the Watt's link 4 different ways,  first is the complete knock down kit that you weld onto your existing housing, with complete instructions.  Second way would be with us supply just the bare housing with the brackets already welded on . Last option would be our complete Plug and Play, this is completely powder coated and assembled and ready to install. 

On 10/26/2020 at 9:39 PM, Tmiles said:

Where did you get those polished exhaust hangers?  I bought the over the axle exhaust from you just have not installed it yet.  Was quite the job polishing it. Lol

I sent the system out that polishes a lot of other parts we make. This is what they considered " brushed " cost was 1600.00 they wanted 3400.00 for polished. I just got my complete exhaust system from headers to tailpipes for the Bronco done in China for 69.00 :)