Sign in to follow this  
Ridge Runner

Antique cabinets ,lockers and tables

So ,i sold off my car collection to buy 8 acres next door . The old house needs work but for me that is the fun part . The old guy that owned it was a ...collector ,junk haha! He collected rocks and there is just about anything you can think of .

Inside of the old barn ,just fool of crap , there are a few antiques . A set of very old school lockers that are in pretty good shape ,an old metal cabinet ,and a old metal top table with double bowed metal legs . I think i want to restore the cabinet ,paint it like the retro mini fridge from home depot ,paint the lockers the same along with the old table and put a locker on either side of the cabinet . Get a whole theme going in this color . I still havent dug through everything so there is no telling what is in there .i will have to get pics of the lockers and the table soon as i dig them out .

20200929_131239.jpg

20200929_131221.jpg

rps20200929_141703.jpg

Found a box full of cups and bowls all marked Nippon ,this stuff can sell for crazy prices . There must be at least 10 of these old wash tubs ,the only thing i couldnt find,yet ,it the wash boards for them . I found one old washing machine in blue porcylin ,it is a kick start motorized machine but it is missing the motor but guess what ,my grandfather left me a kick start motor for one of these machines ,i will have to get a pic of the washing machine .

There is a pile of old irons ,the type that had to be heated ,i may make my money back yet ,lots to go through.

My sister found a hand full of sterling silver ware !

20200929_150347.jpg

The old table i am guessing around late 40 or early 50s ,they dont make stuff this solid anymore . The band in the middle of the top side bolts in ,i want that chrome along with the legs and the same color as the retro fridge,and there is not a dent in it ,it did have a center leaf at one time may have to make one . I forgot to get a pic of the old washing machine .

20200929_163514.jpg

20200929_165939.jpg

20200929_170016.jpg