Midlife

Midlife Harness Restoration Status

Due to an impending move across country, I will be shutting down until approximately the first of 2021.  
Please do not send any order in; they will be returned unopened.
Check back for when I will re-open.  Thank you.

New Phone number: check website.

7 hours ago, Midlife said:

Due to an impending move across country, I will be shutting down until approximately the first of 2021.  
Please do not send any order in; they will be returned unopened.
Check back for when I will re-open.  Thank you.

New Phone number: check website.

Where are you moving to, Cali?

I'm on my way back fromTucson and spent 3 days searching for housing that might fit my needs.  Found 2 or 3, but were either in a terrible neighborhood or 10+ miles out of town with nothing nearby.  I ended up finding a very nice rental property for the time being, and I hope to move here by mid-November. 

The bad news: I might not have space available to have the business up and running when I finally move in and settle.  I'll know more once I'm here.  I'll notify y'all what will be happening.

The real bad news: I'll still be here offering wise cracks and crummy advice.  Sorry 'bout that..

Well, I made it!  Arrived Monday afternoon, movers showed up at 8AM Tuesday, and have spent the rest of the week making the house livable.  Will have to get car registered, driver's license, and a AZ business license over the next couple of weeks, then work on the garage to make it usable for wire work.  Plan is to start back up Jan 1. 

35 minutes ago, Midlife said:

Yeah, except I'm shut down for the month of May while I move across town to my final location.  Should be back operational June 1.  See the website for new address.

How many times did you move in the last year; are you sure this is your final location?

Hurricane Michael hit in Oct. 2018.  Had to move everything out into storage in May, 2019 (that's 1).  Moved back in Feb 2020 (that's 2).  Filed for divorce in June (that's 3).  Moved to Tucson in November, 2020 (that's 4) to a rental property as I couldn't find a house on a 3 day visit.  Bought a house with a 3 car garage and moved in May, 2021 (that's 5).  This should be my final location, excepting for hospice and disposition of ashes sometime in the future. 

Now I know what military families must go through...

I will resume working on Mustang wiring June 1 with a new address.  Please contact me prior to shipping to ensure you have the proper address, now updated on my webpage.  Thank you.

SUSPENSION OF REFURBISHMENT: I am in need of a hip
replacement, scheduled for early February.  I am in great pain
and can no longer spend time on my workbench repairing
wiring harnesses.  I will resume operations sometime after
surgery, so please check back approximately mid-March.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE

37 minutes ago, Midlife said:
SUSPENSION OF REFURBISHMENT: I am in need of a hip
replacement, scheduled for early February.  I am in great pain
and can no longer spend time on my workbench repairing
wiring harnesses.  I will resume operations sometime after
surgery, so please check back approximately mid-March.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE

Sorry to hear that. Hope you recover quick and with minimum pain.

Is the hip damage a result of kicking too much a$$?  I sure hope they've given you meds until the surgery. Best wishes for a successful replacement and quick recovery.

11 minutes ago, RPM said:

Is the hip damage a result of kicking too much a$$?  I sure hope they've given you meds until the surgery. Best wishes for a successful replacement and quick recovery.

I wish...to both!  I have severe osteoarthritis throughout my body.  I do have prescriptions for pain pills, but the pain doctor is wary of me taking too many.  It's to the point where I can barely move around, even with pain.  I wish Feb was here already!

Hope your surgery goes well and you have a quick recovery.  I get to Tuscon a few times a year.  Brother in law over in Green Valley, my cousin lives east of town off of Catalina highway, headed toward Molino canyon.