Sign in to follow this  
geraldchainsaw

carbs

Never had the occasion to replace one. This is what I got for a new 750 on ebay. You can find these in most parts suppliers, summit, jegs, cjpp, npd, etc. I'm sure if its different a little searching on the internet would get you what you want.

1345988489_-8ANCarbFuelSupplyLine.thumb.jpg.17f6f5ab38bc3b727afe5d3777d86b8b.jpg

the piece you show is easy to get,  what i'm looking for is the fitting that it mounts to on the carb,  you have the carb,  then theres a fitting on the carb that can come off,  has a o ring,  then theres the gas line fitting that you show that mounts to that,  i'll probly have to find someone that has some spare parts to a holley

had a hard time finding the part i was looking for,  but a guy from our club,  one of those that hasso much car stuff from over the last 60 years,  he had a drawer full of the parts,   gtting hold of holley was like pulling teeth,  so every things turned out great and running again.                      and to RogerC,    thats the part i was looking for,  but mine must be a old ball,  it got a 5/8 hook up instead of the 3/8,.    but thanks for the info