Alan_Mac

Smoke and Fire

21 hours ago, Ridge Runner said:

Oh gubner newsom ,yes , dry pine trees will explode in a ball of fire with the slightest flame ,try it on your Christmas tree this year please ! can i still say Christmas? 

On another note ,the lady i bought the property next door from ,her brand new house burned last month up north in Cali. Last night her cabin 20 miles frome me ,burned last night . If ...these morons running this government ..and the tree huggers ,would have allowed the dead trees removal it is very likely these fires would not have happened or al least not been so bad . Doesnt it just make sense that dry brush and dead trees is simply fuel for fires ???$#@%&

No,absolutely not,  it's Global warming  LOL 

I think a lot of people mistake climate change as part of the earths natural cycle and climate change that we have contributed to in a measurable way. 
The real questionS should be whether we can do anything to change it and how long it would take. I’m not seeing anything we could do would have an affect in the short term. 
I think it’s very disappointing that if anyone offers a view that is not supported by the media then they are shouted down. Even scientists.

58 minutes ago, bigmal said:

I think it’s very disappointing that if anyone offers a view that is not supported by the media then they are shouted down. Even scientists.

Yep. Bingo!

Another view "they" have is that climate change is man's fault. Man from the United States specifically. 

On 9/16/2020 at 7:09 PM, bigmal said:

I think a lot of people mistake climate change as part of the earths natural cycle and climate change that we have contributed to in a measurable way. 
The real questionS should be whether we can do anything to change it and how long it would take. I’m not seeing anything we could do would have an affect in the short term. 

The climate of this planet has changed and will continue to even if man was not here.

Have we help it along? Sure and we have also help heal some of it too.

Simply look at California smog as one point, changes made to clear it up made improvements there and else where.

But it take every country to be on the same page to make it work for the globe.

China says they MAY look into it around 2030. As many others keep piling up the trash but we are supposed to clap our hands and toss our cash to the paris climate accord as they will save us all.  Right and Santa is real too!

1 hour ago, Mach1Rider said:

The climate of this planet has changed and will continue to even if man was not here.

Have we help it along? Sure and we have also help heal some of it too.

Simply look at California smog as one point, changes made to clear it up made improvements there and else where.

But it take every country to be on the same page to make it work for the globe.

China says they MAY look into it around 2030. As many others keep piling up the trash but we are supposed to clap our hands and toss our cash to the paris climate accord as they will save us all.  Right and Santa is real too!

very true, the air is the cleanest its ever been in 3 lifetimes. I believe the planet goes through cycles and it will do so long after were gone. even if the planet is all on-board, the climate will change and the fires in Cali have ZERO to do with climate change.