Alan_Mac

Smoke and Fire

Wow I live in Beaverton Oregon and the amount of smoke outside is unbelievable.  My wife's family and friends had to evacuate from the Stayton, Mill City, and Sublimity areas.  We now have a full house with my son and his wife and twin 4 year olds, and my daughter inlaw's sisters family from Oregon city.  If the fire gets to us (which I don't think it will) I told my wife that I am taking the Mach 1 with me.  I cannot believe what has happened down in Detroit. I bet its mostly gone.  As on 10:30 am something like 930K acres have burned.  Governor Kate said to expect substantial loss of life. :(   Here is a good website to see the situation.  You can zoom in to see the detail.  http://oregonsmoke.blogspot.com/    

A friend of mine lives in Oregon ,they were told Antifa just set two fires ,time to start shooting . 

Fires every where here in California ,balch park is 20 miles above us and burning down ,my aunt lives there and has been evacuated . She will probably be staying in the house on the property next door i just bought before i get to .,i have 8 acres and i may allow a couple of travel trailers in if needed

Ha Ha, unfortunately some of the causes are from humans.  My wife said one was caused from a campfire.  another was from an RV setting the grass on fire.   Air quality is very unhealthy today.  My 3m mask with two filters works great outside.     

2 hours ago, Ridge Runner said:

Yep ,they just busted one for setting fires this morning 

.  There was one arrest for suspected arson back on Sept 2. Two arrested for looting.  The Antifa rumor is completely false.  

Oh gubner newsom ,yes , dry pine trees will explode in a ball of fire with the slightest flame ,try it on your Christmas tree this year please ! can i still say Christmas? 

On another note ,the lady i bought the property next door from ,her brand new house burned last month up north in Cali. Last night her cabin 20 miles frome me ,burned last night . If ...these morons running this government ..and the tree huggers ,would have allowed the dead trees removal it is very likely these fires would not have happened or al least not been so bad . Doesnt it just make sense that dry brush and dead trees is simply fuel for fires ???$#@%&

3 hours ago, Midlife said:

I've got a great deal for y'all on the Left Coast.  Yesterday, we had 3 inches of rain, today so far, 6 inches and tomorrow expecting 6-8 inches. All from Sally.

I'll send you all of this rain, you just have to pay the shipping charges.  Such a deal!

Quit hogging the rain !