Sign in to follow this  
mustangstofear

69-70 mirrors

2 hours ago, mustangstofear said:

Just found a NOS remote mirror and the right side which is used

20200910_155525.jpg

20200910_155544.jpg

20200910_155605.jpg

That looks like 70 knob that is 90 degrees to the cables; are you selling this pair too, if so how much are you asking for them?

Hey Rich, I'm only buying them for the right side mount. If you haven't shipped them, you can send aslanefe the 69 pair, and I'll take the 70, as long as the mounts are the same.

48 minutes ago, RPM said:

Hey Rich, I'm only buying them for the right side mount. If you haven't shipped them, you can send aslanefe the 69 pair, and I'll take the 70, as long as the mounts are the same.

Bob, thanks for the offer. I need  70 mirrors for my 70 vert as it has cheesy plastic aftermarket mirrors on it. Driver's side of the one you bought is not correct for my 70 due to the knob differences (even though 69 fits to 70 door panel, it puts a lot of stress on control cables); but passenger sides are the same.

On 9/11/2020 at 10:01 AM, mustangstofear said:

Shall do :)

Hey Rich, any chance my right side glass mirror piece is laying around the shop somewhere? It failed to make the trip to Cali. If not, no worries, I'll just bad mouth you.  :)

13 hours ago, RPM said:

Hey Rich, any chance my right side glass mirror piece is laying around the shop somewhere? It failed to make the trip to Cali. If not, no worries, I'll just bad mouth you.  :)

5 hours ago, mustangstofear said:

Everything went out last week to both of you guys . We've been camping all week. I'm sure I switched those around the way Ersin and you asked. Then again I might have misunderstood what you were asking  LOL. Let me know what I did wrong and I'll make it right:)

Rich, you sent the right parts to right people. It's all good on my side and I believe on Bob's side too.