Her69fastback

Front spindles

I have a base model fastback 302 non power brakes. When I bought the car it had front disc brakes. I’m looking to upgrade to wilwood brakes. I’m assuming it had drums up front  & the guy put disc on it. Is there a way I can tell if the spindles are drum or disc? I don’t want to order the wrong stuff & have to ship them back. Thanks for all the help 

I believe original disk spindles have holes for the caliper bracket. 69 and 70 looks similar but the bearing and tie rods are bigger on all 70 and 69 boss. Post pictures of calipers and how they are attched to the spindle.

Drum brake spindles have a 4 Bolt flange for mounting the backing plate. Disk brake have a 3 bolt flange for mounting the backing plates. I beleive 70 have a larger spinal that takes a larger bearing as well. Then there are granda spendals that I have knowledge.

32 minutes ago, Her69fastback said:

That’s what I was thinking to. Will I have to change them to put wilwood brakes on it? I have been searching but not finding what I need. 

Go to Wildwood website and put in drum brake spindle for your car and you will see Wildwood conversion options for drum spindles.

I think Aslanefe is right , they look like a Drum Spindle with a Bracket and possibly a Older Master Power Disc Brake conversion kit which use Like 85 Cadillac Deville (Or a similar GM)front calipers. 
i have a similar kit on mine. 

8D8BB8B7-E0EE-4E8F-B78D-67611F71646B.png