11 hours ago, 69RavenConv said:

Yes I always liked that picture of Farah and her Charlie's Angels Cobra.

We all have our opinions and I agree with you Raven. Farrah may very well have been the most beautiful woman in Hollywood. At least in that era. In December of 1976 we moved into our newly completed house. I installed a TV antenna and rotor (no cable in the new neighborhood at the time) on the chimney during a snow storm/blizzard so as not to miss Charlie's Angels that night.   Dave R.

On 1/9/2021 at 6:55 PM, Dave R. said:

We all have our opinions and I agree with you Raven. Farrah may very well have been the most beautiful woman in Hollywood. At least in that era.

Ya... but Lee Majors kicked her out of the house. There's an old saying that goes... for every beautiful woman, there's a guy who's tired of £@#%ing her. 

32 minutes ago, RPM said:

Ya... but Lee Majors kicked her out of the house. There's an old saying that goes... for every beautiful woman, there's a guy who's tired of £@#%ing her. 

For every beautiful woman there is a guy who is glad to be shed of her.    Dave R.