Sign in to follow this  
Mach1Rider

Explain it to me please !

So I am old and have seen a lot so far but the complete loss of common sense has me at a loss.

Why is it so dangerous to vote in person, Yet we go to the stores, gas stations, banks and more without worry about the so called danger.

They blame Trump for the virus, So do they have a better idea or cure ? If so then why do they not come out and show us what can be done to stop it ,  Why do they need me to vote for them to see their plans.

They keep yelling Black lives matter , As they slaughter each other in the streets daily.

Calling to defund the Police , But do not say who or what is the plan to protect the citizens of the US.

You want a Green New Deal , But you cannot tell me why tossing money in the air is going to stop millions of years of climate change.

You scream for reparations and burn down, loot, kill and say I have white privilege but know nothing about my lifes hardships.

News Flash!!!! Your reparation check has been defunded and sent to the cash pot to replace and rebuild the cities and business's that were destroyed in your misguided riots.

Looking back at the Lefts idea of It Takes a Village to Raise a Child program ,  They forgot to consider what would the out come would be when your village is full of Idiots!

LoL ya'all are late to the party, the stock up time was back when the last moron got re-elected, It was much cheaper then and ups guy needed a back brace for my deliveries.

I just need more fuel storage for the backhoe, Takes a lot to dig all those holes.

So why can Rosetta and babble teach us a new language but can't teach english to the rest of them?

Why as you run from the law because of warrants for your arrest and you fight them, You are the poor misunderstood sole?

So its ok for you all to riot and cause terror in the streets, But I can not stand in line to vote?

Most of these idiots crying about slavery fail to understand the Democrats brought back slavery in the 60's, It was called the DRAFT! Don't tell me it wasn't the same i was caught up in it.

If these fools want to burn everything down, Just where are they going to live?

Who came up with the idea that we should care what some spoiled hollywood or music clown or sports baby think.

Most could not truly come up with a thought of their own in the first place.

Why does these morons rioting are all for it till someone hands them their ass, Then they want the police there to save them.