Caseyrhe

Life’s Challenges

On 9/27/2020 at 12:03 PM, Mach1Rider said:

Next time your are near her, Take her hand and give it a gentle squeeze.

When she looks up at you, Give a wink of a eye.

Tell her it is from all of us.

Will do, that’s awesome!!

First round of chemo happens today. Sue has had a roller coaster of emotions the last 2 weeks. Had a trial run last night with the cool caps last night at -10c, today will be a -30c rotating them every 25 min for 6 1/2 hours, just trying to keep her hair. Took one for the team to keep her spirits up. 

E18D177E-A022-4E66-9068-3665F104AF10.jpeg

1F190621-D106-43E2-8D6E-1EECE41C7582.jpeg

On 10/1/2020 at 7:44 AM, Caseyrhe said:

Did what Mach1Rider suggested, she started crying!!

Hope that was good tears, Glad to see your support most people do not realize that it effects more than just the person who has it.

I am still wandering after losing my best friend of 42 years, Even knowing that she may not have been able to get thru this crap going on now.

Yes, happy tears

First round of chemo went ok. Changed the caps out 18 times over 9 hours, with one of them being on the side of the highway on the way home. She hasn't lost any of her hair yet, so well worth it.

The first 5 days after chemo were as to be expected I guess from what I'd read, but one hell of an emotional roller coaster with it changing from a laugh, to her curled up in a ball on the floor crying she cant do it anymore.

We go back next week for the second of the 4 treatments and plan on kicking this one too. My wife is such the warrior!!

Thanks guys for all your support and prayers